natural designs and effect of depth – can be perfectly combined with neo.lign teeth
extended necks, can be thermoformed and individualised with crea.lign
proven system – more than 10 million veneers inserted
The novo.lign veneers consist of high impact polymer composite filled with microceramic, and can be used for the permanent veneering of metal, ceramic and polymer frameworks.
They are moulded from real rows of teeth and, therefore, give a perfect natural look. The morphological layer structure also ensures the veneer has a natural depth.
Thanks to its exceptional mechanical properties, such as its high flexural strength (140 MPa) and low modulus of elasticity (approx. 3,000 MPa), the physiological veneers have a shock-absorbing effect and are, therefore, perfect for implant prosthetics. The homogeneous and sealed surface ensures long-term colour stability and plaque resistance. Because they have the same shades and shapes, they can be seamlessly combined with neo.lign denture teeth.
• Natural design, because every novo.lign veneer is moulded from real rows of teeth
• Natural depth effect thanks to the morphological layer structure
• Same shades and shapes as the neo.lign denture teeth
• Homogeneous and sealed surface ensures long-term colour stability and plaque resistance
• Extended neck enabling individual setting of tooth length
• Can be thermoformed, and therefore adapted to any situation
• novo.lign veneers can be seamlessly combined with neo.lign denture teeth, and are therefore perfect for the combination technique and for implant prosthetics (same shades and shape)
• Can be be individualised with crea.lign veneering composite
Veneer with a high load-bearing capacity
• Highly stable bond:
The best bonds between novo.lign veneers and framework materials are achieved using the bond.lign primer/bonder (see the Voss shear test conducted by the University of Jena on page 12/13 of novo.lign brochure Ref.009939GB).
• High-strength, fracture-proof & abrasion-resistant:
Thanks to its high impact polymer structure and high flexural strength of approx. 140 MPa, the novo.lign veneers are very strong and fracture-proof. The ceramic filler structure also increases its resistance to abrasion.
• No spalling or cracks thanks to the similar modulus of elasticity of the interacting novo.lign, BioHPP, combo.lign and crea.lign products.
• Proven system: More than 10 million veneers inserted
• Perfect for implant prosthetics
novo.lign’s low modulus of elasticity (approx. 3,000 MPa) ensures that the implant has a shock-absorbing effect.
The interaction of the similar moduli of elasticity of BioHPP (approx. 4,500 – 5,000 MPa), novo.lign (approx. 3,000 MPa), combo.lign (9,000 MPa) and crea.lign (5,000 MPa) also support the implant’s shock absorbing effect and make the whole restoration high physiological.
• Natural feel in the mouth
thanks to the neutral flavour and neutral behaviour in contact with cold and hot food. No chattering of teeth. Does not feel like a foreign object in the mouth.
Barely any residual monomer as the veneer is completely polymerised at 250 bar and 120 °C.
• Protection of antagonists,
as no dental glass is used in the material.
W designs – 3 posterior shapes
Buccal wall thickness 0.8 mm
• Multi-functional occlusal design for all occlusion concepts
• Extra-wide tooth design, particularly recommended for veneering crowns and bridges
Available in sizes
novo.lign A&P sets content
Clearly legible display
The focus in the development was on ease of use and a particularly large capacity. The drawer easily accommodates large-size objects, such as flasks.
Using the benefits of the entire relevant spectrum of light
Experience a new level of reliability and speed when polymerizing your objects. The innovative and new LED technology of bre.Lux 2 covers the entire relevant spectrum of light below 400 nm and hence enables a new quality of polymerization. It offers the user more consistent and faster curing since different wavelengths can reach different depths. Increase your reliability and reduce your polymerization times.
Rotary plate and Light-Tray
Convenient, activatable, removable – this rotary plate guarantees that the object is evenly illuminated by the 72 LED lights from all sides. As a transparent tray, the Light-Tray transports light to areas that are otherwise inaccessible. Expose the objects to pure light!
72 LED lamps will give you unsurpassed and highly efficient luminous power to prevent shrinkage in a clever way. Moreover, temperature control of 45°C – 55°C eliminates thermal influences such as overheating and embrittlement of the object. Additionally, the fan is extremely silent.
12 years (20,000 hours) at your service
In a highly efficient manner, the 72 LED lights of bre.Lux 2 transform the power input into light energy and offer a longer service life than halogen lights (max. service life of 2,000 hours).
bre.LUX LED N2 hand lamp
Hot air blower with piezo technique
The Thermo-Pen works without an open flame and can feed hot air up to 250 °C into the veneer interior.